The Banking & Financial Services Regulatory Risk team supports the groups regulatory and enterprise change, regulatory interactions, environmental and social governance and behavioural risk management with business wide governance and oversight, reporting, and advice.
At Macquarie, we are working to create lasting value for our communities, our clients and our people. We are a global financial services group operating in 34 markets and with 54 years of unbroken profitability. You’ll be part of a supportive team where everyone - no matter what role - contributes ideas and drive outcomes.
What role will you play?
In this role you will support proactive design and execution of a broad program of operational and regulatory governance uplift work to enhance Banking and Financial Services environmental and social governance in alignment with Group and regulatory expectations.
You will also provide risk advisory support to the business and coordinate internal working groups support training initiatives and identify opportunities for continuous improvement through relevant horizon scanning, consultation, and governance activities.
What you offer
- Business/risk advisory experience supporting businesses with policy and regulatory obligation analysis and awareness, and regulatory reporting.
- You may have experience in the evolution and uplift of Environmental Social governance programs in financial services firms or related industries, including assurance program design and execution
- Strong relationship management skills, HCD and agile work practices, and excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong background in effective corporate writing and presentation, being comfortable working with data and reporting
- You will bring Horizon scanning capability and be abreast of emerging climate risk/ ESG trends and regulatory activity
We love hearing from anyone inspired to build a better future with us, if you're excited about the role or working at Macquarie we encourage you to apply.
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangements
- Wellbeing and service bonus leave
- Up to 20 weeks paid parental leave as well as benefits to support you as you transition to life as a working parent
- Paid volunteer leave and donation matching
- Range of benefits to support your physical, psychological and financial wellbeing
About Banking and Financial Services
Banking and Financial Services is Macquarie’s retail banking and financial services business, providing a diverse range of personal banking, wealth management, business banking and vehicle finance products and services to retail clients, advisers, brokers and business clients.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable environment enables us to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. From day one, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’ is as inspiring to you as it is to us, please apply. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways.
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity, equity and inclusion. We encourage candidates to speak with a member of our recruitment team if you require adjustments to our recruitment process to support you, and the type of working arrangements that would help you thrive.