Take your Power BI skills to the next level!
Bring your reporting skills and your passion for solving puzzles and join our innovative and high performing Technology team as a power BI Reporting specialist.
Your work will be wide ranging covering end to end Power BI reporting solutions, with a strong focus on data integration and preparation, using tools such as Power BI and Alteryx, as well as providing technical guidance to other Power BI users.
You will be part of a Power BI reporting team where you can collaborate to share ideas and learn new skills. The team is proud to embrace the latest features of Power BI and deliver efficient, fully automated reporting. Your curiosity and desire to continuously improve will be key to your success in this role.
There is opportunity to impress a wide audience with your reporting and data visualization skills in dashboards used across Macquarie Group.
With your experience and knowledge of reporting on and connecting to varied data sources you will play a key role in guiding stakeholders to help uplift their reporting capability.
To excel in this role, you will be:
- highly proficient in Power BI dataflows, queries, DAX and M
- highly proficient in data preparation and integration
- proficient in Python and SQL
- proficient with O365 suite of applications, including Power Automate
- hands on and able to troubleshoot performance issues
- able to translate complex report logic to non-technical business users
- detail focused and proud of your sense of accuracy
- proactive and have great communication skills
- a learning mindset which is keen to explore new solutions, and be open to change
- enjoys working in a fast-paced environment where you have full ownership of your work
- a natural collaborator with a learning mindset, happy to share knowledge and learn from others
If this role sounds like the right opportunity to further your career, please apply via the link.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Corporate Strategy & Solutions, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable environment enables us to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. From day one, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’ is as inspiring to you as it is to us, please apply. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways.
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity, equity and inclusion. We encourage candidates to speak with a member of our recruitment team if you require adjustments to our recruitment process to support you, and the type of working arrangements that would help you thrive.