Manager-Group Regulatory Reporting ( Capital)
Job no: FMG-952289
Work type: Full time
Group: Financial Management Group
Recruiter: Gunjan Saxena
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage the preparation and preliminary review of Macquarie’s regulatory obligations to APRA.
- Support GRR projects on new regulatory requirements.
- Drive change initiatives across the team, including process improvements and data analytics.
- Understand the regulatory requirements and interpretations and assumptions undertaken while meeting those requirements.
- Decision support to a broad range of internal customers on regulatory capital related matters.
- Keeping up to date with regulatory consultations and assist with interpreting and communicating regulatory requirements;
- Ensure operational risks are managed from controls assurance perspective.
- Ensuring knowledge is shared with resources via cross training and team learning.
Background and Skill set Requirement:
- Suitable candidate should possess regulatory knowledge and experience. Experience in capital and RWA would be an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience of improving processes using tools like Alteryx, Power BI and Robotics.
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- Strong attention to detail, proactive and the ability to see multiple tasks through to completion.
- An analytical mind and strong problem solving skills.
- The ability to develop strong working relationships with team members and key internal clients - Compliance, Systems team and business unit finance teams, CDP teams and DIOs.
- Highly motivated and organised with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong MS Office Skills.
Advertised: India Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: India Standard Time
Categories: Mid-level, Accounting & Finance
Print application form