Data Officer, Market Operations
Job no: COG-949927
Work type: Full time
Group: Corporate Operations Group
Division: Market Operations
Recruiter: Tatiana Stepanova
Help shape the way reference data is managed in Macquarie.
Join our efforts in designing and implementing a framework to strengthen the governance over reference data management. You’ll join as a Data Management Specialist and support these activities in a variety of ways.
In this role, you’ll be required to work closely with Enterprise Data Management, Client Lifecycle Management and other relevant consumers of counterparty and reference data to:
- support data under governance activities to ensure reference and counterparty data is properly defined, lineage is understood, and business and data quality rules are well documented
- assist with the prioritisation and remediation of reference and counterparty related issues
- support the introduction of ongoing data quality measurements and subsequent reporting of issues
- provide strategic direction and guidance in relation to the enterprise level management of key reference and counterparty data attributes for both producers and consumers
- engage with Enterprise and Group Architects and closely follow and help shape the master data strategy.
To be successful in the role you will have experience with reference and counterparty data and a passion for data management practices. You’ll have strong communication skills that will enable you to work with all levels of stakeholders and to quickly build relationships, which will be critical to your success. In addition, you’ll need a keen eye for detail and the ability to prioritise responsibilities in a rapidly changing environment. The ability to work both collaboratively and independently will be important, along with taking ownership for your work and accountability for results.
Join our team today but submitting an online application.
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Categories: Mid-senior, Data & Analytics
Print application form