PKI Systems Engineer
Job no: COG-945684
Work type: Full time
Group: Corporate Operations Group
Recruiter: Nicky Bell
The Authentication and Authorisation Services within Identity and Access Management team is responsible for Macquarie’s key IAM technology services including, Directory Services, Cryptographic Services, Federation Services and Multi-factor authentication.
You’ll join as an experienced PKI Systems Engineer to work within the Platforms and Engineering team, which is part of the broader Identity and Cyber Security department within the wider Technology division.
Your role will focus on developing, maintaining and supporting Certificates and Cryptographic technologies in a hybrid cloud and on-premise environment. You will also be working closely with security architects and business teams in identifying requirements in accordance with all Macquarie security policies and providing guidance on certificate lifecycle, processes and procedures.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- expertise on Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Systems including Microsoft Certificate Authorities and OCSP
- hands on experience on engineering support to build and maintain PKI and Cryptographic Systems (HSM, eKMS)
- strong understanding of X.509, RSA, SSL/TLS, and certificate management processes
- experience with Certificate life cycle management and tools such as Venafi
- exposure and familiarity with SSL Certificate Vendors like Symantec, Digicert, and Entrust
- ability to support and maintain entire service lifecycle including request and change fulfilment
- ability to provide automation using PowerShell or any other scripting tool to avoid the manual and repetitive tasks.
If you possess these skills and you’re ready for a new challenge, we want to hear from you.
Please apply via the following link or to find out more about the position, visit www.macquarie.com/careers or email Nicky Bell via email@example.com
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Market Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, Brand & Marketing and the Macquarie Group Foundation.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Categories: Mid-level, Technology
Print application form