Regulatory Reporting & Change, Various Opportunities Available - Long Term Max Term Contracts
Job no: FMG-941167
Work type: Maximum term
Group: Financial Management Group
Recruiter: Adina Bambur
Senior Manager / Manager - Regulatory Reporting & Change
As a Manager or Senior Manager within the Group Regulatory Reporting Finance Team you will be instrumental in delivering on a major regulatory change projects for Macquarie. Our Financial Management Group is a growth business within Macquarie, giving you exposure and access to great leadership and ground-breaking objectives.
As a key member of the team, your responsibilities will include:
- participating in the business transformation project team impacting regulatory reporting covering both external regulator driven changes as well as internal changes (for example, funding structure changes, internal entity reorganisations, etc.)
- contributing to the Finance Project Management and Operations team, the data team, regulatory subject matter experts and the technology teams to deliver on projects
- Delivering projects including developing the project objectives in conjunction with the project manager and business lead
- being the key liaison between the team and other business units
- contributing to the development and maintenance of the backlog, approving prioritisation of sprints, providing support and direction to project team and other subject matter experts working on the project
- co-ordinating across the broader regulatory reporting teams, including the local reporting teams to assess and analyse impacts and liaise with other non-finance management groups as necessary to workshop and assess the changes, including validation of any assumptions and interpretations
- ensuring that the control environment is robust and conforms to the Group Regulatory Reporting framework.
You will excel in this role if you can bring:
- CA or CPA qualification
- regulatory reporting, financial reporting or technical accounting background, ideally with hands on experience of project and change implementation in an agile project environment
- excellent stakeholder management and communications skills will allow you to successfully keep the team updated on deliverables and ensure key project managers are aware of progress against project landmarks
- a flexible, dedicated and solution orientated approach with the ability to work effectively through periods of change and disruption.
If you are motivated by the opportunity to work in a high performing team in a fast-paced environment, we would like to hear from you.
The Financial Management Group provides financial, tax and treasury services to all areas of Macquarie. The group is focused on providing strategic analysis and advice to Macquarie's businesses and senior management, managing Macquarie's funding, liquidity and capital position, ensuring Macquarie continues to meet regulatory and compliance obligations and managing Macquarie's corporate communications and investor relations.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Print application form