Be a part of our Portfolio Monitoring team in Mumbai and contribute to the growth of our private credit business in Macquarie Asset Management.
At Macquarie, we are working to create lasting value for our communities, our clients and our people. We are a global financial services group operating in 34 markets and with 54 years of unbroken profitability. You’ll be part of a supportive team where everyone - no matter what role - contributes ideas and drive outcomes.
What role will you play?
In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining a central register of key investment information. This includes monitoring and recording investment reporting deliverables, such as financial statements, covenant certificates, and operating reports. You will track and ensure the timely receipt or delivery of information deliverables to and from important stakeholders, including agents, borrowers, and investors. Additionally, you will perform data downloads from central systems using Power Query and generate Excel VBA reports.
What you offer
- Experience of 4 to 6 years of relevant post-qualification experience in the financial services industry, ideally with experience in technology and/or operational platforms.
- Intermediate Excel skills and proficiency in Power Query and Excel VBA.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Highly motivated, proactive, and able to execute critical work streams, in some cases with limited supervision and direction.
- Willingness to work in shifts.
We love hearing from anyone inspired to build a better future with us, if you're excited about the role or working at Macquarie we encourage you to apply.
Macquarie employees can access a wide range of benefits which, depending on eligibility criteria and location, include:
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangements
- One wellbeing leave day per year
- Paid parental leave as well as benefits to support you as you transition to life as a working parent
- Paid volunteer leave and donation matching
- Other benefits to support your physical, mental and financial wellbeing
- Access a wide range of learning and development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program, a robust behavioural health network with counselling and coaching services
- Recognition and service awards
About Macquarie Asset Management
In Macquarie Asset Management, you will join a global asset manager that aims to deliver positive impact for everyone. Join a team that is trusted by institutions, pension funds, governments, and individuals to manage billions in assets globally. We provide access to specialist investment expertise across a range of capabilities including fixed income, equities, multi-asset solutions, private credit, infrastructure, green investments, natural assets, real estate, and asset finance.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for a role regardless of their identity, including gender, race, ethnicity, cultural identity, nationality, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, intersex status, marital or family status, neurodiversity, religion or belief, disabilities, or socio-economic background.
If you require adjustments to your working arrangements or the recruitment process, please let us know when applying.