Join our Commodities and Global Markets business’s Data team, who ensure that our trading business maintains data appropriately with regards to completeness, quality, and timeliness, as well as ensuring it is compliant with global regulations and internal policies.
At Macquarie, we are working to create lasting value for our communities, our clients and our people. We are a global financial services group operating in 34 markets and with 54 years of unbroken profitability. You’ll be part of a supportive team where everyone - no matter what role - contributes ideas and drive outcomes.
What role will you play?
You will be a subject matter expert in Monetary Authority of Singapore’s (MAS) reporting regulations and work closely with Technology, Finance and business stakeholders to determine data requirements, assisting with implementation and testing changes. You will ensure data produced is complete, accurate, valid and relevant and analyse data to identify issues, designing resolutions and writing requirements, and co-ordinating implementation of system and process changes. You will also be supporting a variety of change projects within Commodities and Global Markets to deliver business data to support regulatory reporting requirements.
What you offer
- 10+ years experience in a financial and regulatory reporting role within the Banking industry
- Strong experience with MAS reporting regulations and heavy involvement in projects surrounding regulation changes
- Strong understanding of financial products and end-to-end business processes
- Possess an analytical and innovative mindset and resourcefulness
- Highly numerate with ability to interrogate, interpret and draw conclusions from multiple data sources
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
We love hearing from anyone inspired to build a better future with us, if you're excited about the role or working at Macquarie we encourage you to apply.
Macquarie employees can access a wide range of benefits which, depending on eligibility criteria and location, include:
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangements
- One wellbeing leave day per year
- Paid parental leave as well as benefits to support you as you transition to life as a working parent
- Paid volunteer leave and donation matching
- Range of benefits to support your physical, mental and financial wellbeing
- Access a wide range of learning and development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program, a robust behavioural health network with counselling and coaching services
- Recognition and service awards
About Commodities and Global Markets
In Commodities and Global Markets you will be part of a global business offering capital and financing, risk management, market access, physical execution and logistics solutions to its diverse client base.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for a role regardless of their identity, including gender, race, ethnicity, cultural identity, nationality, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, intersex status, marital or family status, neurodiversity, religion or belief, disabilities, or socio-economic background.
If you require adjustments to your working arrangements or the recruitment process, please let us know when applying.