Liquidity Reporting Senior Associate
Help us manage the funding, capital, and liquidity position of Macquarie. Join a team in our Group Treasury that develops internal liquidity frameworks, interprets regulatory requirements, and monitors compliance.
At Macquarie, we are working to create lasting value for our communities, our clients and our people. We are a global financial services group operating in 34 markets and with 54 years of unbroken profitability. You’ll be part of a supportive team where everyone - no matter what role - contributes ideas and drive outcomes.
What role will you play?
In this role, you will work as a subject matter expert within the Liquidity Reporting team. You will collaborate across business groups on liquidity-related matters to achieve the optimal risk and reporting outcomes for the team.
What you offer
- Solid understanding of balance sheet and accounting policies
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Good communication skills
We love hearing from anyone inspired to build a better future with us, if you're excited about the role or working at Macquarie we encourage you to apply.
Macquarie employees can access a wide range of benefits which, depending on eligibility criteria and location, include:
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangements
- One wellbeing leave day per year
- Paid parental leave as well as benefits to support you as you transition to life as a working parent
- Paid volunteer leave and donation matching
- Other benefits to support your physical, mental and financial wellbeing
- Access a wide range of learning and development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program, a robust behavioral health network with counselling and coaching services
- Recognition and service awards
About the Financial Management Group
In our Financial Management Group you will work in the financial hub of Macquarie, driving real change for our businesses. You will be part of a team that plays an important role building relationships with our regulators, partners, communities and shareholders - all of which play a key role in upholding Macquarie's brand.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for a role regardless of their identity, including gender, race, ethnicity, cultural identity, nationality, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, intersex status, marital or family status, neurodiversity, religion or belief, disabilities, or socio-economic background.
If you require adjustments to your working arrangements or the recruitment process, please let us know when applying.