Join Macquarie's transformation into one of the best developer workplaces in financial services focusing on engineering excellence and developer experiences. Be part of a progressive organisation that values creativity, collaboration and continuous improvement with strong focus on technical values.
At Macquarie, we are working to create lasting value for our communities, our clients and our people. We are a global financial services group operating in 34 markets and with 54 years of unbroken profitability. You’ll be part of a supportive team where everyone - no matter what role - contributes ideas and drive outcomes.
What role will you play?
In this fast-paced role, you will work in a highly collaborative team and make contributions that will have a lasting impact on our customers as a data platforms engineer. Your day will range from developing, testing, and deploying code and performing release planning and execution for the Banking and Financial Services data platforms team.
You will build relationships with business stakeholders to develop solutions for effective integration with various cloud native tools as well as design, implement, and test solutions for new components or modifications to existing functionality.
What you offer
- 3-5 years enterprise development/Devops toolchains experience
- Experience with Linux/Unix, shell scripting, AWS, python, bamboo, airflow or something similar, as well as ansible.
- Ideally exposure to one or tools similar to the following: kubernetes, presto, docker, java, spark
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and be proactive
- CI/CD pipelines, Infrastructure as code
- Scripting experience ideally with bash
We love hearing from anyone inspired to build a better future with us, if you're excited about the role or working at Macquarie we encourage you to apply.
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangements
- Wellbeing and service bonus leave
- Up to 20 weeks paid parental leave as well as benefits to support you as you transition to life as a working parent
- Paid volunteer leave and donation matching
- Range of benefits to support your physical, mental and financial wellbeing
- Access a wide range of learning and development opportunities
About the Corporate Operations Group
In our Corporate Operations Group, you will work at the heart of Macquarie. Join a collaborative team who accelerate digitalisation, sustainability and social impact for the benefit of our people, customers, shareholders and communities. Our teams include technology, digital transformation and data, operations, human resources, business services, corporate strategy and solutions and the Macquarie Group Foundation.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for a role regardless of their identity, including gender, race, ethnicity, cultural identity, nationality, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, intersex status, marital or family status, neurodiversity, religion or belief, disabilities, or socio-economic background.
If you require adjustments to your working arrangements or the recruitment process, please let us know when applying.