Join and lead our Fraud Technology Platform Engineering team. We’re responsible for engineering strategy, roadmaps, system design and development, CICD, production support and continual process improvement for the platform.
As a Digital Bank, software engineering is at the core of what we do. Our engineers operate in an autonomous environment where they are empowered to “do it right” and continuously learn, becoming masters in their craft
At Macquarie, we are working to create lasting value for our communities, our clients and our people. We are a global financial services group operating in 34 markets and with 54 years of unbroken profitability. You’ll be part of a supportive team where everyone - no matter what role - contributes ideas and drive outcomes.
What role will you play?
In this leadership role, you will work across the technologies that detect and prevent fraud. you will utilise the latest cloud technologies including SaaS, AWS and Google Cloud and attract, coach and retain industry leading engineers while maintaining strong working relationships with senior business stakeholders. You will engage with architects and business heads to understand and influence the business and technology strategies while actively keep your knowledge of emerging technologies up to date
What you offer
- Strong engineering leadership experience in Fraud Technologies including designing, implementing, and managing fraud detection and prevention solutions for a financial institution (payments and/or originations)
- Relevant experience leading software engineering teams across multiple geographies and a solid understanding of how to drive modern engineering practices while fostering collaboration
- Highly converse with cloud based integration and API strategies and implementations, with experience in managing and optimizing technology infrastructure
- Proven expertise in identifying, assessing, and mitigating risks and vulnerabilities with the infrastructure and technology platforms
- Demonstrated ability to drive platform strategy and roadmaps and proven success at delivering complex engineering initiatives while managing budgets and resources
- Critical thinking skills with a solid understanding of how to lead teams to build and manage scalable, maintainable and performant platforms
- Experience in the development and implementation of incident response protocols, ensuring coordination with various teams across an enterprise.
- Experience in overseeing and managing relationships with technology vendors and third-party service providers to drive efficient service delivery
We love hearing from anyone inspired to build a better future with us, if you're excited about the role or working at Macquarie we encourage you to apply.
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangements
- Wellbeing and service bonus leave
- Up to 20 weeks paid parental leave as well as benefits to support you as you transition to life as a working parent
- Paid volunteer leave and donation matching
- Range of benefits to support your physical, mental and financial wellbeing
- Access a wide range of learning and development opportunities
About Banking and Financial Services
Banking and Financial Services is our technology-driven retail bank. You will be part of a team that supports clients to achieve their full potential – whether that’s buying a home, growing a business, purchasing a car or investing to manage wealth.Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for a role regardless of their identity, including gender, race, ethnicity, cultural identity, nationality, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, intersex status, marital or family status, neurodiversity, religion or belief, disabilities, or socio-economic background.
If you require adjustments to your working arrangements or the recruitment process, please let us know when applying.