Join our Deal Management team who are responsible for successful balance sheet operations (including funding, settlements and FX support) on behalf of Macquarie Asset Management and Macquarie Capital. Our team manages all on-going global transactions throughout their lifecycle from pre-settlement to termination.
At Macquarie, we are working to create lasting value for our communities, our clients and our people. We are a global financial services group operating in 34 markets and with 54 years of unbroken profitability. You’ll be part of a supportive team where everyone - no matter what role - contributes ideas and drive outcomes.
What role will you play?
In this role you will be supporting daily operations by raising internal and external cash transactions, co-ordinating funding requirements, providing support to the execution of FX trades and assisting with various reporting requirements. You will working closely with internal and external stakeholders, including transaction teams and finance, to manage operational support requirements including the escalation of potential issues or incidents.
What you offer
- 1-2 years prior experience in an operations, finance or related environment
- A passion for financial markets and a desire to build a career in the financial services industry
- Strong attention to detail, combined with demonstrated ability to work well to deadlines, in a fast-paced environment
- An inquisitive mindset and exceptional communication and prioritisation skills with the ability to drive challenge and challenge the status quo
- Analytical thinker and self-motivated with the ability to navigate ambiguity
- Tertiary degree in Commerce or a business-related area is highly regarded.
We love hearing from anyone inspired to build a better future with us, if you're excited about the role or working at Macquarie we encourage you to apply.
Macquarie employees can access a wide range of benefits which, depending on eligibility criteria and location, include:
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangements
- Wellbeing and service bonus leave
- Up to 20 weeks paid parental leave as well as benefits to support you as you transition to life as a working parent
- Paid volunteer leave and donation matching
- Range of benefits to support your physical, psychological and financial wellbeing
About the Corporate Operations Group
In our Corporate Operations Group, you will work at the heart of Macquarie. Join a collaborative team who accelerate digitalisation, sustainability and social impact for the benefit of our people, customers, shareholders and communities. Our teams include technology, digital transformation and data, operations, human resources, business services, corporate strategy and solutions and the Macquarie Group Foundation.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for a role regardless of their identity, including gender, race, ethnicity, cultural identity, nationality, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, intersex status, marital or family status, neurodiversity, religion or belief, disabilities, or socio-economic background.
If you require adjustments to your working arrangements or the recruitment process, please let us know when applying.