Our Banking Solutions Team provide high quality support to our Private Bankers and clients alike. We provide comprehensive banking solutions for high-net-worth individuals, business owners, c-suite executives, and family groups.
At Macquarie, we are working to create lasting value for our communities, our clients and our people. We are a global financial services group operating in 34 markets and with 54 years of unbroken profitability. You’ll be part of a supportive team where everyone - no matter what role - contributes ideas and drive outcomes.
What role will you play?
As a Private Bank Account Manager, you will engage with clients to coordinate the delivery of Macquarie’s holistic banking solutions whilst providing an exceptional client experience over their lifetime. You will drive the acquisition of new clients via internal and external sources, and liaise with accountants, lawyers and other trusted advisers of our clients to facilitate the onboarding and ongoing management process whilst adhering to all compliance and regulatory standards.
You will assist in client meetings, actively participate in team meetings with a ‘continuous improvement’ mind-set to better client outcomes and work collaboratively with peers to ensure requests are completed accurately and that client records are maintained appropriately.
What you offer
- Experience in a client facing role within either a private bank or business bank with a strong focus on lending and deposits
- Knowledge of both consumer and business lending credit policies and principles
- RG-146 certified and a desire to build your wealth knowledge and skills
- A desire to grow your career in Private Banking and contribute to a collaborative environment
- A Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking and understanding of the Salesforce CRM platform will be highly regarded.
We love hearing from anyone inspired to build a better future with us, if you're excited about the role or working at Macquarie we encourage you to apply.
Macquarie employees can access a wide range of benefits which, depending on eligibility criteria and location, include:
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangements
- Wellbeing and service bonus leave
- Up to 20 weeks paid parental leave as well as benefits to support you as you transition to life as a working parent
- Paid volunteer leave and donation matching
- Range of benefits to support your physical, psychological and financial wellbeing
About Banking and Financial Services
Banking and Financial Services is our technology-driven retail bank. You will be part of a team that supports clients to achieve their full potential – whether that’s buying a home, growing a business, purchasing a car or investing to manage wealth.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for a role regardless of their identity, including gender, race, ethnicity, cultural identity, nationality, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, intersex status, marital or family status, neurodiversity, religion or belief, disabilities, or socio-economic background.
If you require adjustments to your working arrangements or the recruitment process, please let us know when applying.