We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join our Regulatory Operations team. You will collaborate across teams and regions, playing a pivotal role in delivering regulatory changes and managing new obligations resulting from regime changes and new businesses.
At Macquarie, we are working to create lasting value for our communities, our clients and our people. We are a global financial services group operating in 34 markets and with 54 years of unbroken profitability. You’ll be part of a supportive team where everyone - no matter what role - contributes ideas and drive outcomes.
What role will you play?
As a team lead, you will play a key role in the development and growth of a newly formed team. You will manage a group of 3-4 project managers and business analysts, with a focus on delivering initiatives related to data, continuous improvement, and regulatory-driven controls and exceptions. You will work closely with the Sydney team while maintaining alignment with the London team. Regular early calls will be required to support Sydney stakeholders.
What you offer
- Experience in leading a team of project managers/business analysts for regulatory change.
- Good communication skills and the ability to adapt to different stakeholder styles.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Capability to drive the team to adapt to changing priorities and deliver on the critical path.
- Experience in regulatory change specifically for investment banking firms.
We love hearing from anyone inspired to build a better future with us, if you're excited about the role or working at Macquarie we encourage you to apply.
Macquarie employees can access a wide range of benefits which, depending on eligibility criteria and location, include:
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangements
- One wellbeing leave day per year
- Up to 20 weeks parental leave for primary carers
- Paid volunteer leave and donation matching
- Other benefits to support your physical, mental and financial wellbeing
- Access a range of learning and development opportunities
About the Corporate Operations Group
In our Corporate Operations Group, you will work at the heart of Macquarie. Join a collaborative team who accelerate digitalisation, sustainability and social impact for the benefit of our people, customers, shareholders and communities. Our teams include technology, digital transformation and data, operations, human resources, business services, corporate strategy and solutions and the Macquarie Group Foundation.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for a role regardless of their identity, including gender, race, ethnicity, cultural identity, nationality, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, intersex status, marital or family status, neurodiversity, religion or belief, disabilities, or socio-economic background.
If you require adjustments to your working arrangements or the recruitment process, please let us know when applying.