This is a great opportunity to join a high performing Platforms team in the Commodities and Global Markets business group. You will support our Specialised Asset Finance business through our Leasing Platform, Oracle eBusiness Suite, and its peripheral applications that run in AWS and Private Cloud.
At Macquarie, we are working to create lasting value for our communities, our clients and our people. We are a global financial services group operating in 34 markets and with 54 years of unbroken profitability. You’ll be part of a supportive team where everyone - no matter what role - contributes ideas and drive outcomes.
What role will you play?
You will enhance our current platforms and open to designing and coming up with solutions regarding automation of our current processes. You will work on various technologies for current solutions and bring your expertise to propose solutions to address existing problems.
What you offer
- Experience in identifying opportunities for automation.
- Experience working n different infrastructure related initiatives.
- Experience automation processes using tools available in the industry such as Ansible, Jenkins, Bamboo.
- Experience working with different programming and scripting languages such as Java and Shell scripting.
- Experience across both AWS Cloud and On-Premise infrastructure.
- Experience working with external infrastructure teams such as Unix or Networks.
- Experience working with database related infrastructure such as Oracle
- Knowledge of application integrations ie Active Directory, LDAP, SMTP, SFTP, REST APIs as well as monitoring tools such as Splunk or Grafana
We love hearing from anyone inspired to build a better future with us, if you're excited about the role or working at Macquarie we encourage you to apply.
Macquarie employees can access a wide range of benefits which, depending on eligibility criteria and location, include:
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangements
- Wellbeing and service bonus leave
- Up to 20 weeks paid parental leave as well as benefits to support you as you transition to life as a working parent
- Paid volunteer leave and donation matching
- Range of benefits to support your physical, psychological and financial wellbeing
About the Corporate Operations Group
In our Corporate Operations Group, you will work at the heart of Macquarie. Join a collaborative team who accelerate digitalisation, sustainability and social impact for the benefit of our people, customers, shareholders and communities. Our teams include technology, digital transformation and data, operations, human resources, business services, corporate strategy and solutions and the Macquarie Group Foundation.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for a role regardless of their identity, including gender, race, ethnicity, cultural identity, nationality, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, intersex status, marital or family status, neurodiversity, religion or belief, disabilities, or socio-economic background.
If you require adjustments to your working arrangements or the recruitment process, please let us know when applying.