Are you an Operational Risk Manager looking to make your next move into Financial Services? In this role you will support the implementation, execution, and improvement of key operational risk processes in our Operations Division.
You will be comfortable being your authentic self every day and be supported by your peers and leaders to grow, develop and ultimately influence the direction your career takes.
At Macquarie, we are working to create lasting value for our communities, our clients and our people. We are a global financial services group operating in 34 markets and with 54 years of unbroken profitability. You’ll be part of a supportive team where everyone - no matter what role - contributes ideas and drives outcomes.
What role will you play?
You will be a Manager in the Operational Risk team, you will be responsible for identifying operational issues and control breakdowns, proactive control assurance and thorough incident investigations and reporting. You will highlight and provide responses to process and control issues, be an active participant in reviews of Group wide policies and procedures and undertake analysis and reporting of risk information to important internal forums and committees. You will also help facilitate risk workshops and training.
What you offer
- 2+ years’ operational risk experience within financial services with exposure to operations, trade lifecycle, process improvement, and business analysis
- Experience working with a broad range of stakeholders and the ability to effectively challenge the business.
- Sound knowledge in data analysis, problem solving and process improvement.
- The ability to think laterally, grasp abstract concepts and complex situations combined with strong problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
We love hearing from anyone inspired to build a better future with us, if you're excited about the role or working at Macquarie we encourage you to apply.
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangements
- Wellbeing and service bonus leave
- Up to 20 weeks paid parental leave as well as benefits to support you as you transition to life as a working parent
- Paid volunteer leave and donation matching
- Range of benefits to support your physical, psychological and financial wellbeing
About the Corporate Operations Group
In our Corporate Operations Group, you will work at the heart of Macquarie. Join a collaborative team who accelerate digitalisation, sustainability and social impact for the benefit of our people, customers, shareholders and communities. Our teams include technology, digital transformation and data, operations, human resources, business services, corporate strategy and solutions and the Macquarie Group Foundation.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including color and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.