The Macquarie Capital invoice processing team is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the invoice and Purchase Order (“PO”) process within the Coupa payment system. As a team member, you will be responsible for administering the end-to-end invoice payment process. You will be trained on policy and procedures and will apply a consistent standard throughout the process. You possess strong follow-up, inter-personal and organizational skills with strong attention to detail and can work independently and multitasking in an environment with changing priorities.
- Managing daily work allocation, including addressing urgent requests and escalations via the shared email inbox/Service Now
- Communicating with internal client-facing teams to create and enter supplier POs and invoices into payment system
- Communicating with suppliers regarding onboarding, invoice payment and associated issue resolution (PO number, revised invoice, etc.)
- Working closely with internal teams, including executive assistants, Accounts Payable, Finance and Legal departments
- Keeping up to date on policy and procedure changes and communicating appropriately
- Reviewing, indexing, and maintaining PO documentation
- Managing ongoing ad hoc requests, queries, and complaints/issues
You should possess 1-3 years of experience in a large corporate environment, focusing on procurement and invoice processing using e-procurement systems (Ariba, Coupa, etc.). Proficiency in MS Office products including Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, SharePoint and Teams is required.
Additionally, knowledge & experience with Coupa Software, Service Now and analysis of Excel data or other data analysis tools will be preferred.
If you are looking to join a global company and start an exciting chapter in your career, apply today! To learn more about Macquarie please visit www.macquarie.com/careers
About Macquarie Capital
In Macquarie Capital, you’ll be part of a team that combines specialist skills, innovative advice and flexible capital solutions to help our clients and partners make opportunity reality. Our global corporate advisory, investing, development and equities capabilities are underpinned by a full spectrum of capital markets solutions and deep sector expertise, with a focus on infrastructure and real assets, technology, software and services, and resources, energy and materials.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including color and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.