Control Assurance Specialist
We have an exciting opportunity for a Control Assurance Specialist to join our team. You will collaborate with our Enterprise Technology team to drive sustainable digitalisation across Finance, Treasury, Risk, Human Resources, Business Services and Legal.
At Macquarie, we are working to create lasting value for our communities, our clients and our people. We are a global financial services group operating in 34 markets and with 54 years of unbroken profitability. You’ll be part of a supportive team where everyone - no matter what role - contributes ideas and drive outcomes.
What role will you play?
In this role, you will be responsible for managing Technology Risk in accordance with Macquarie's Operational Risk Management Frameworks, policies and risk appetite. You'll collaborate with senior business stakeholders to identify operational issues and control breakdowns, and advise on proposed responses, including designing sustainable remediation strategies.
What you offer
- 9-12 years of work experience, including 4 years in Technology Risk Management and Controls Testing
- Strong expertise in technology, operational risk management, technology operations and data analytics
- Experience leveraging data tools such as Alteryx to complete analysis over full population datasets
- Ability to think laterally, problem solve, and understand abstract and complex concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, capable of initiating and leading conversations with business stakeholders on anticipated or emerging risks and issues
We love hearing from anyone inspired to build a better future with us, if you're excited about the role or working at Macquarie we encourage you to apply.
Macquarie employees can access a wide range of benefits which, depending on eligibility criteria and location, include:
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangements
- One wellbeing leave day per year
- Up to 20 weeks parental leave for primary carers
- Paid volunteer leave and donation matching
- Other benefits to support your physical, mental and financial wellbeing
- Access a range of learning and development opportunities
About the Corporate Operations Group
In our Corporate Operations Group, you will work at the heart of Macquarie. Join a collaborative team who accelerate digitalisation, sustainability and social impact for the benefit of our people, customers, shareholders and communities. Our teams include technology, digital transformation and data, operations, human resources, business services, corporate strategy and solutions and the Macquarie Group Foundation.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for a role regardless of their identity, including gender, race, ethnicity, cultural identity, nationality, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, intersex status, marital or family status, neurodiversity, religion or belief, disabilities, or socio-economic background.
If you require adjustments to your working arrangements or the recruitment process, please let us know when applying.