Join our Non-Financial Risk Platforms team who are responsible for the management and delivery of enhancements that enable the management of non-financial risk at Macquarie.
At Macquarie, we are working to create lasting value for our communities, our clients and our people. We are a global financial services group operating in 34 markets and with 54 years of unbroken profitability. You’ll be part of a supportive team where everyone - no matter what role - contributes ideas and drive outcomes.
What role will you play?
You will lead the delivery for your assigned stream, working on a range of projects and initiatives with pragmatic solutions involving business stakeholders and technology teams. In addition, you will also be providing user support and training where necessary.
What you offer
- 3-5 years’ experience as a functional business analyst for development projects
- Experience with developing detailed requirements and documentation including user stories, process maps and data flows and test scripts
- Experience analysing large volumes of data and supporting data remediation activities
- Proficient in the use of JIRA and Confluence
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to adapt your style to the audience.
We love hearing from anyone inspired to build a better future with us, if you're excited about the role or working at Macquarie we encourage you to apply.
Macquarie employees can access a wide range of benefits which, depending on eligibility criteria and location, include:
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangements
- One wellbeing leave day per year
- Up to 20 weeks parental leave for primary carers
- Paid volunteer leave and donation matching
- Other benefits to support your physical, mental and financial wellbeing
- Access a wide range of learning and development opportunities.
About the Risk Management Group
In our Risk Management Group, you will be part of an independent, and centralised function, responsible for independent and objective review and challenge, oversight, monitoring and reporting in relation to Macquarie’s material risks. Our divisions include behavioural risk, compliance, credit, financial crime risk, internal audit, market risk, operational risk and governance, prudential risk, and Risk Management Group central.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for a role regardless of their identity, including gender, race, ethnicity, cultural identity, nationality, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, intersex status, marital or family status, neurodiversity, religion or belief, disabilities, or socio-economic background.
If you require adjustments to your working arrangements or the recruitment process, please let us know when applying.