We are building Australia’s best Digital Bank. Join our team and help us challenge the financial services industry by putting our customers first and changing how they interact with banks. We have no branches and we strive to deliver the best digital experiences supported by the latest technology.
At Macquarie, we are working to create lasting value for our communities, our clients and our people. We are a global financial services group operating in 34 markets and with 54 years of unbroken profitability. You’ll be part of a supportive team where everyone - no matter what role - contributes ideas and drive outcomes.
What role will you play?
You'll be a part of a team that has developed award winning platform and app. You will be splitting time between being focused on hands on development, and solutions design and architecting. We work in a Scaled Agile environment and work in tandem with a wide array of cross functional teams and tribes, you will be involved in the end-to-end development with a focus on holistic application design and development.
What you offer
- Experience working in teams delivering native Android applications using Kotlin
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- An understanding of software development patterns such as MVP, MVVM, Dependency Injection and common data structures
- A preference for consuming REST services over JSON
- An eye for detail in UI and interaction
- Comfort with GIT for version control
- Passion for delivering loveable apps.
We love hearing from anyone inspired to build a better future with us, if you're excited about the role or working at Macquarie we encourage you to apply.
Macquarie employees can access a wide range of benefits which, depending on eligibility criteria and location, include:
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangements
- Wellbeing and service bonus leave
- Up to 20 weeks paid parental leave as well as benefits to support you as you transition to life as a working parent
- Paid volunteer leave and donation matching
- Range of benefits to support your physical, psychological and financial wellbeing
About the Corporate Operations Group
In our Corporate Operations Group, you will work at the heart of Macquarie. Join a collaborative team who accelerate digitalisation, sustainability and social impact for the benefit of our people, customers, shareholders and communities. Our teams include technology, digital transformation and data, operations, human resources, business services, corporate strategy and solutions and the Macquarie Group Foundation.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for a role regardless of their identity, including gender, race, ethnicity, cultural identity, nationality, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, intersex status, marital or family status, neurodiversity, religion or belief, disabilities, or socio-economic background.
If you require adjustments to your working arrangements or the recruitment process, please let us know when applying.