The Security Architecture and Assurance team is responsible for working with business aligned technology teams and external suppliers throughout the project life cycle to provide:
- Consultation on security related inquiries and challenges
- Definition of secure by design patterns
- Cybersecurity assessment of project design and implementation plans
As part of its innovation charter, the team needs to stay abreast with the global security landscape and find innovative solutions to secure business initiatives through ongoing relationships with vendors and partners.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key stakeholders
- Serve as a resource to Macquarie’s various business lines by partnering with technical delivery teams to work with technologies (including but not limited to cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP, Azure), container orchestration & automation tools) and help drive the secure evolution of the organization.
- Work with various stakeholders to provide security advice and assist them in understanding the severity of the security risks and the remediation activities that could follow.
- Review Macquarie’s security capabilities and provide recommendations and work with stakeholders to uplift our security capability landscape.
- Collaborate as part of a global team members and stakeholders across multiple time zones
- Lead and mentor junior members of the team
About the Corporate Operations Group
In our Corporate Operations Group, you will work at the heart of Macquarie. Join a collaborative team who accelerate digitalisation, sustainability and social impact for the benefit of our people, customers, shareholders and communities. Our teams include technology, digital transformation and data, operations, human resources, business services, corporate strategy and solutions and the Macquarie Group Foundation.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including color and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Salary range for this position: $165K - 215k/Year. Actual base salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, peer and market data, prior performance, business sector, and geographic location. You may also be eligible for an annual discretionary incentive compensation award. We offer a full spectrum of benefits, including Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Dependent Day Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Disability and Other Insurance Plans, Paid Time Off (including Sick Leave, Parental Leave and Vacation), Holidays, 401(k), and Short/Long Term Disability, in addition to other special perks reserved for our employees.