At Macquarie, we are working to create lasting value for our communities, our clients and our people. We are a global financial services group operating in 34 markets and with 54 years of unbroken profitability. You’ll be part of a supportive team where everyone - no matter what role - contributes ideas and drive outcomes.
What role will you play?
As a Delivery Assurance Manager, you will be responsible for providing dedicated support to material change projects, and work collaboratively with a range of key senior stakeholders to develop and embed change assurance frameworks, deliver project reporting and insights, and manage risk and controls processes relevant to project delivery.
In this role, you will perform global delivery assurance reviews across the key projects, assess impacts and change management required for successful implementation of project outputs, and provide training and guidance to uplift the capability of project management disciplines within wider program delivery team. You work with and be supported by senior management to help develop, refine and implement tools, training and sector guidance for divisional teams to proactively manage the risks in material change.
What you offer
- Experience working in a high-risk environment, with a strong understanding of strategic best practice, delivery management and change management
- Experience leading change, and managing, advising and influencing internal and external stakeholders, to achieve successful outcomes on complex agendas on short and long-term change and/or technology/ data related projects.
- A great team player and strong influence of peers and senior stakeholders, with the ability to work collaboratively and build support for change and data initiatives and practices
- Lived experience in driving successful outcomes of high quality in changes related to framework implementation, risk transformation, technology or data projects, to deadline, with good attention to detail.
We love hearing from anyone inspired to build a better future with us, if you're excited about the role or working at Macquarie we encourage you to apply.
Macquarie employees can access a wide range of benefits which, depending on eligibility criteria and location, include:
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangements
- Wellbeing and service bonus leave
- Up to 20 weeks paid parental leave as well as benefits to support you as you transition to life as a working parent
- Paid volunteer leave and donation matching
- Range of benefits to support your physical, psychological and financial wellbeing
About Commodities and Global Markets
In Commodities and Global Markets you will be part of a global business offering capital and financing, risk management, market access, physical execution and logistics solutions to its diverse client base.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for a role regardless of their identity, including gender, race, ethnicity, cultural identity, nationality, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, intersex status, marital or family status, neurodiversity, religion or belief, disabilities, or socio-economic background.
If you require adjustments to your working arrangements or the recruitment process, please let us know when applying.