Are you looking for a regional leadership role within Payroll? Responsible for overseeing Payroll Operations covering the EMEA region, covering 18 countries and >2000 employees. Supporting delivery of strategic priorities and programs.
You will Recruit and build London based payroll team, transitioning EMEA payroll activity from existing US based team
You will also ensure end-to-end payroll is processed accurately, timely and within the defined process and standards, manage escalations, resolve queries, establishing close working relationships with key HR professionals and other stakeholders in the region
A couple of key role priorities:
- Uncovering and delivering on opportunities to continuously improve processes, eliminate risk and create capacity within the team
- Management and development of the EMEA payroll employees, ensuring that the necessary training for the payroll team is given to gain expertise, identify their developmental areas and provide career opportunities
- Supporting and driving COG/Operations engagement and culture initiatives
Key skill requirements for the role include:
- Technical expertise in employer statutory obligations (EMEA countries)
- Strong risk mindset
- Change champion
- Experience in vendor management
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to get in the details when needed
- Excellent customer centric and process improvement mindset
About the Corporate Operations Group
In our Corporate Operations Group, you will work at the heart of Macquarie. Join a collaborative team who accelerate digitalisation, sustainability and social impact for the benefit of our people, customers, shareholders and communities. Our teams include technology, digital transformation and data, operations, human resources, business services, corporate strategy and solutions and the Macquarie Group Foundation.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including color and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.