The Regulatory Operations Team is responsible for the on-going management and administration of global derivative transactions across all businesses which are cleared or reportable from pre-settlement to termination.
At Macquarie, we are working to create lasting value for our communities, our clients and our people. We are a global financial services group operating in 34 markets and with 54 years of unbroken profitability. You will be part of a supportive team where everyone - no matter what role - contributes ideas and drive outcomes.
What role will you play?
You will be responsible for ensuring the completeness and accuracy of transaction reporting across the EMEA region, including MIFIR Transaction and Post Trade Reporting, EMIR, REMIT, and SFTR regulation.
What you offer
- Accuracy of transaction reporting across the EMEA region, including MIFIR Transaction and Post Trade Reporting, EMIR, REMIT, and SFTR regulation.
- Daily deliverables including monitoring and clearing exceptions, producing management reporting, and working with stakeholders including business, compliance, legal, and technology.
- A good understanding of trade lifecycle and system flows and use this knowledge to aid in investigations. In addition to daily deliverables
- Continuous improvement initiatives to our processes
- Strong risk mindset to identify and escalate issues.
We love hearing from anyone inspired to build a better future with us, if you are excited about the role or working at Macquarie we encourage you to apply.
Macquarie employees can access a wide range of benefits which, depending on eligibility criteria and location, include:
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangements
- One wellbeing leave day per year
- Up to 20 weeks parental leave for primary carers
- Paid volunteer leave and donation matching
- Other benefits to support your physical, mental and financial wellbeing
- Access a wide range of learning and development opportunities
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable environment enables us to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. From day one, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’ is as inspiring to you as it is to us, please apply. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways.
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity, equity and inclusion. We encourage candidates to speak with a member of our recruitment team if you require adjustments to our recruitment process to support you, and the type of working arrangements that would help you thrive.