Join our Data Change team, supporting project delivery for our Data Platforms Transformation initiative - one of many exciting change transformations across Macquarie. We provide data solutions; facilitating effective data management through new platforms and automated system flows within our Commodities and Global Markets group. At the forefront of new technology, we value you, your development, and ideas that you contribute to our dynamic organisation
At Macquarie, we are working to create lasting value for our communities, our clients and our people. We are a global financial services group operating in 34 markets and with 54 years of unbroken profitability. You’ll be part of a supportive team where everyone – no matter what role – contributes ideas and drive outcomes.
What role will you play?
Based in Sydney, you will be working within the Commodities and Global Markets group to deliver data strategy and support Macquarie Group’s end to end capital and liquidity transformation project working across three significant workstreams.
What you offer
- Experience working on large scale transformation projects, ideally within financial services and/or data
- An analytical risk management mindset, prioritisation skills, and decision-making ability to efficiently solve problems and understand when/how to escalate
- Adaptability in a dynamic environment where priorities shift across multiple programs with hard deadlines
- Strong stakeholder and relationship management skills with the ability to work at different levels across different disciplines
- Experience in Agile, waterfall and hybrid delivery methodologies and a proven track record of meeting deadlines.
We love hearing from anyone inspired to build a better future with us, if you're excited about the role or working at Macquarie we encourage you to apply.
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangements
- Wellbeing and service bonus leave
- Up to 20 weeks paid parental leave as well as benefits to support you as you transition to life as a working parent
- Paid volunteer leave and donation matching
- Range of benefits to support your physical, psychological and financial wellbeing
About Commodities and Global Markets
In Commodities and Global Markets you will be part of a global business offering capital and financing, risk management, market access, physical execution and logistics solutions to its diverse client base.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for a role regardless of their identity, including gender, race, ethnicity, cultural identity, nationality, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, intersex status, marital or family status, neurodiversity, religion or belief, disabilities, or socio-economic background.
If you require adjustments to your working arrangements or the recruitment process, please let us know when applying.