Join our Commodities and Global Markets Central Credit team as a Credit Risk Analyst in the Gurugram office, supporting various trading businesses across commodities, equities, fixed income and currencies and listed futures. The Central Credit Risk team is a Line 1 risk function independent of business teams, and partners with the business to ensure that credit risks are assessed and appropriately constrained.
You will be responsible for the credit risk management for a diverse portfolio of counterparties trading with the businesses, including:
· The ongoing assessment of the creditworthiness of counterparties, involving:
- High quality written analysis, financial analysis, internal credit rating and loss given default determination, and recommendation of the size and tenor of credit limits
· Annual credit review process for counterparties in your assigned portfolio
· Timely recommendations on new trade requests
· Undertaking regular exposure analysis and monitoring, including investigation of any credit limit excesses
· Covenant and termination event tracking, including making recommendations on course of action
· Portfolio risk analysis to ascertain trends and changes in a business portfolio and aggregate risk profile
You will have an interest in financial and commodity markets, possess an analytical mindset and curiosity, strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to manage competing priorities and work within a trading environment.
You will have a tertiary qualification in accounting, finance, economics, or law, and ideally have 1-3 years of credit risk or related experience in a banking environment supporting trading or markets-facing businesses.
If you are looking for a role which will give you new and exciting challenges, apply today.
About Commodities and Global Markets
In Commodities and Global Markets you will be part of a global business offering capital and financing, risk management, market access, physical execution and logistics solutions to its diverse client base.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable environment enables us to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. From day one, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’ is as inspiring to you as it is to us, please apply. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways.
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity, equity and inclusion. We encourage candidates to speak with a member of our recruitment team if you require adjustments to our recruitment process to support you, and the type of working arrangements that would help you thrive.