Our innovative HR team creates best in class employee experiences for the Banking and Financial Services operating group. We play an important strategic advisory role, supporting business transformation within a purpose-centred, agile and digital environment.
At Macquarie, we are working to create lasting value for our communities, our clients and our people. We are a global financial services group operating in 34 markets and with 54 years of unbroken profitability. You’ll be part of a supportive team where everyone - no matter what role - contributes ideas and drive outcomes.
What role will you play?
As a Senior HR Business Partner you will leverage your expertise in people, culture, engagement, diversity and inclusion, reward and employee relations to support and coach business leaders in relation to people matters across the full employee life cycle.
In collaboration with the broader People & Culture team specialists, you’ll advise on, and provide tactical support in, developing divisional people activities including alignment of performance, capability, talent and reward, through to business strategy; collaboration on business initiatives; input into Group-wide programs; as well as market-leading innovation.
You will be part of a team that is highly valued by our business, and uses data-driven insights to deliver exceptional employee experiences that have a lasting and positive impact.
What you offer
- A strong background as an HR professional working within an environment experiencing digital, technological or market disruption and growth
- be highly self-motivated with a proven record of delivery, collaboration and influence within a fast-paced, high-performing, matrixed organisation
- possess excellent verbal and communication skills with the ability to engage, influence and provide coaching at all levels
- take a data led approach with ability to relate commercial and people insights to inform decision making
- demonstrate resilience and expertise in managing change and building organisational capability
We love hearing from anyone inspired to build a better future with us, if you're excited about the role or working at Macquarie we encourage you to apply.
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangements
- Wellbeing and service bonus leave
- Up to 20 weeks paid parental leave as well as benefits to support you as you transition to life as a working parent
- Paid volunteer leave and donation matching
- Range of benefits to support your physical, psychological and financial wellbeing
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Corporate Strategy & Solutions, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable environment enables us to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. From day one, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’ is as inspiring to you as it is to us, please apply. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways.
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity, equity and inclusion. We encourage candidates to speak with a member of our recruitment team if you require adjustments to our recruitment process to support you, and the type of working arrangements that would help you thrive.