Join a forward-looking Cyber Protection team working across Macquarie Technology to create future ready services that protect Macquarie’s data from external threats.
You will be responsible for security infrastructure and application systems within a global operating environment. You will operate and support application security solutions across desktop and server technologies covering Anti-Malware, Endpoint Detect and Response, Host Firewall and Database Auditing technologies to meet business, service and lifecycle requirements.
To be successful in the role, you will have 2 years’ experience in supporting host-based security solutions or operating system infrastructure in an enterprise environment and have completed related University degree.
Practical experience with endpoint security products such as Crowdstrike, Trellix / McAfee or Symantec, Illumio and networking is desired.
To be successful, you will bring
- strong interest in technology and learning new skills
- a self-starter mentality and ability to assume responsibility for a range of activities and tasks
- a customer-focused approach with a "service first" mentality and best-in-class communication skills
- practical experience with developing in at least 1 programming or scripting language
- exposure to Agile, Scrum and ITIL
- ability to work co-operatively with global technology teams
- the ability to deal effectively with colleagues and business users working in a constantly evolving environment across multiple time-zones and cultures
Find out more about Macquarie careers at http://www.macquarie.com/careers
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Corporate Strategy & Solutions, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable environment enables us to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. From day one, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’ is as inspiring to you as it is to us, please apply. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways.
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity, equity and inclusion. We encourage candidates to speak with a member of our recruitment team if you require adjustments to our recruitment process to support you, and the type of working arrangements that would help you thrive.