IAM IT Operations Analyst
Identity and Access Management plays a critical role in ensuring that Macquarie Group grants appropriate access to its systems to the right users, for the right reasons, and at the right time. We are currently seeking an IT Operations Analyst to join our Central User Access Management team as we embark on an exciting journey of IAM transformation.
At Macquarie, we are working to create lasting value for our communities, our clients and our people. We are a global financial services group operating in 34 markets and with 54 years of unbroken profitability. You’ll be part of a supportive team where everyone - no matter what role - contributes ideas and drive outcomes.
What role will you play?
As a key supporting member of the team, you will collaborate with diverse stakeholders from technology, operational risk, and Macquarie business operations. You will serve as the primary point of contact for customers, providing initial support which includes handling incoming help requests and queries, offering general information about the team's services and products, and addressing simple support requests related to the platform and services provided by the IAM team.
What you offer
- 6 to 9 years of work experience, including 3 years in IAM Operations.
- Solid understanding of IAM domains, such as access management, identity lifecycle management, privileged access management, reporting, and analytics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Proven ability to effectively communicate problems and solutions with both business and technical stakeholders.
- Ability to coordinate multiple assignments and work independently.
- Experience in SailPoint IdentityIQ or similar identity and access management tool is desirable.
We love hearing from anyone inspired to build a better future with us, if you're excited about the role or working at Macquarie we encourage you to apply.
Macquarie employees can access a wide range of benefits which, depending on eligibility criteria and location, include:
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangements
- One wellbeing leave day per year
- Paid parental leave as well as benefits to support you as you transition to life as a working parent
- Paid volunteer leave and donation matching
- Other benefits to support your physical, mental and financial wellbeing
- Access a wide range of learning and development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program, a robust behavioural health network with counselling and coaching services
- Recognition and service awards
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Corporate Strategy & Solutions, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable environment enables us to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. From day one, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’ is as inspiring to you as it is to us, please apply. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways.
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity, equity and inclusion. We encourage candidates to speak with a member of our recruitment team if you require adjustments to our recruitment process to support you, and the type of working arrangements that would help you thrive.