Join the Macquarie Team!
Senior Associate / Manager – Change & Transformation
Do you have a passion for Transformation, Change, and Analytics? Join the Operations Central Change team in Houston and take part in a diverse and exciting range of opportunities supporting our change landscape. In this role, you will collaborate and work closely with various stakeholders across Operations and COG, you will play a key role in helping stakeholders deliver transformation and improvements, you will drive the usage of key capabilities/analytics tools, and you will enjoy working in a fast-paced and outcome-focused team environment.
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate:
- an inquisitive, open mind and a drive to challenge the status quo
- creative problem solving and analytical skills, with good attention to detail
- the ability to synthesize, interpret, and clearly convey information
- a learning mindset and the ability to pick up new concepts quickly
- strong sense of ownership and ability to drive deliverables through to closure with minimal to moderate guidance
- interpersonal skills to establish good working relationships with partners (e.g.: Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operational Risk) and manage stakeholders at all levels
- the ability to navigate ambiguity at micro and macro levels, draw out needs, and translate into tangible outcomes
- the ability to partner closely with stakeholders to review current state processes, define a future state target Operating Model, and drive improvements to transform the way Operations works
- strong leadership capabilities, with the ability to empower team members & stakeholders to drive projects and deliver outcomes
Project activities will include traditional business analysis, project management, change management, and human-centered design:
- data & requirements gathering (e.g. process mapping, stakeholder interviews, workshop facilitation)
- data synthesis, root cause analysis, and insight generation
- solution ideation, process design, and prototyping
- leveraging Ops Improvement frameworks (i.e. Operational Excellence, Failure Demand) to achieve outcomes and upskill teams
- understanding of technical capabilities (e.g. Alteryx, PowerApps / PowerAutomate, PowerBI) and working with stakeholders to identify the right solutions for various use cases
- understanding organizational needs and providing strategic recommendations to stakeholders as a trusted partner and advisor
- managing projects individually and in conjunction with others, providing guidance and support to other team members & stakeholders to ensure results
The ideal candidate will have 6-8 years’ experience with a background in financial services operations, project management, process improvement, and business analysis.
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and an inclusive workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or any other impermissible criterion or circumstance. Macquarie also takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.