Join a team dedicated to protecting the security of its people, assets, and reputation. Global Security Technology Team is dedicated to keeping our systems running and our sites secured while always striving for innovation.
As a Global Physical Security Technical Specialist, you will help manage Macquarie’s global profile of physical and technical security systems and infrastructure, as well as assist with the constant effort to innovate, automate, and promote efficiency.
Your responsibilities include:
- Manage our Access Control, Video Surveillance, Identity management, and related systems for the deployed in each of our global regions, ensuring all components are functioning, addressing issues when they arise, and coordinating with other teams when support is needed.
- Drive the design process for technical security systems and be responsible for adherence to our design standards and industry best practices.
- Keep an eye out for advancements and evolutions in market offerings and look to bring such solutions to the table for assessment.
To be successful in this role, you will have
- Experience in ProWatch Access Control, Milestone CCTV, and HID Safe Identity Management systems.
- Knowledge and experience in system design, problem solving, and solution market research.
- Technical expertise to stand up solutions and manage them on a regular basis.
- Strong desire to learn new systems and processes, as well as seek additional certifications, are strongly encouraged.
- Experience with a variety of deployment environments including on-prem, private cloud, and public cloud – especially AWS – is highly desirable.
- Experience with statistical modelling, predictive analytics and programming languages such as Python, R, SQL, and/or Data science is desired
- Familiarity with other systems such as Genetec, C-Cure9000, and Lenel is recommended
This role is typically a standard Monday-Friday work week with flexible/hybrid working arrangements, but availability for weekend work, incident response, or after-hours maintenance may be required at times.
If this sounds like you, please apply via the following link.
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Corporate Strategy & Solutions, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable environment enables us to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. From day one, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’ is as inspiring to you as it is to us, please apply. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways.
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity, equity and inclusion. We encourage candidates to speak with a member of our recruitment team if you require adjustments to our recruitment process to support you, and the type of working arrangements that would help you thrive.