As a digital bank, software engineering is at the core of what we do. Join our team as we continue our journey to modernize our technology to a cloud-first eco-system to better serve our customers in an ever-changing market.
As a Technical Tester, you’ll be maintaining the integrity of the teams’ core offering, ensuring delivery of software of the highest standards in a timely manner.
You will be working with DevOps/test team and business, analysing test requirements, analysing test requirements, creating, and documenting test cases in a structured and reusable format and designing effective test processes.
You will be maintaining the integrity of the team core offering, ensuring delivery of software of the highest standards in a timely manner. Executing any or all of component, system, integration, end-to-end testing in accordance with agreed test cases and test plan.
You will assist in identifying automation tools best for the current and future technology stack used within the Execution Services space.
You will maintain and expand existing automation test scripts and test documents such as Test scenarios, test data, test evidence in document repository under SharePoint and Confluence.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- 2+ years of experience in one or more programming languages is an advantage, preferably C#, NET
- 2+ years of experience in automation testing and/or tools development.
- Ability to develop complex automated flows using suitable data structures, conditions, loops etc applying strong analytical skills with attention to details
- Design and develop automation scripts using Ranorex Studio to automate desktop applications.
- Experience in using object-based recognition to automate desktop applications.
- Experience in using data-driven testing techniques to test desktop applications.
- Well versed with various version control systems like Git, SVN etc
- Knowledge of continuous integration concepts and tool like Jenkins, Bamboo etc
- Worked on the following technology is an advantage: TCL, .NET, UNIX, Tibco, MS SQL, CI/CD, Robot framework
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply now. #LI-Hybrid
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Corporate Strategy & Solutions, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable environment enables us to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. From day one, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’ is as inspiring to you as it is to us, please apply. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways.
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity, equity and inclusion. We encourage candidates to speak with a member of our recruitment team if you require adjustments to our recruitment process to support you, and the type of working arrangements that would help you thrive.