Our team is looking for a London based Implementation Analyst to take part in a number of ongoing initiatives within the Technology team to support the business as they go through a transformational change. This is a great opportunity to work in the private equity space for one of Macquarie’s most successful global divisions.
In this role, you will be working with a group of multi-talented and diverse teams in a fast-paced, challenging environment. To succeed in this role, you need to be a self-motivated team player and excellent communication skills to engage with all levels of stakeholders.
As an Implementation Analyst you will work within an agile project team to gather requirements, implement and/or develop solutions that leverage eFront Invest to meet business needs. eFront Invest is a BlackRock product and is one of the leading software in the private equity industry. You will be provided training on our different systems, including eFront Invest, as well as comprehensive background and information about MAM Private Markets and its successful business model. In addition to working with the immediate team, you will be liaising regularly with the other teams in the wider Macquarie Technology group as well as documenting business and functional requirements.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in eFront Invest or any other eFront modules configuration
- Strong analytical, problem solving, attention to detail and critical thinking abilities with well-structured written and verbal communications
- A technical mindset and the ability to identify technical requirements associated with a user story or feature
- Sound understanding and knowledge in cloud technologies, RESTful API web protocols and SQL relational/object-orientated databases
- Comfortable with owning and eliciting requirements such as workshops, confluence, jira
- Knowledge in data modelling methodologies would be advantageous.
It is a bonus if you bring:
- Experience in any programming language
- Strong domain knowledge of the Asset Management industry, including technologies and processes
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Corporate Strategy & Solutions, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you’ll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.