Group Treasury is a division of the Financial Management Group, reporting to the Chief Financial Officer. The division is responsible for the management of the funding, liquidity, and capital position of Macquarie Group.
In Group Treasury, you will work in the financial centre of Macquarie, driving real change for our businesses. You will be part of a rapidly evolving function that is curious and not afraid to ask, ‘how can we do better?’ A team that is bold, always challenging the status quo, seeing solutions where others see obstacles. Join a team that is generous with its skills, knowledge, and expertise, so that we can achieve great things together.
Due to maternity leave we currently have an opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join the Treasury Team based in Dublin. If you are looking for the opportunity to build on your existing knowledge and experience in what is a challenging and dynamic team, then this is the role for you.
In this role you will contribute to the multidisciplinary role of the Macquarie Bank Europe Treasury team, with the focus on funding and liquidity. You will also work with close collaboration across Macquarie’s businesses and will involve working with colleagues globally.
Given the nature of the team in Dublin, this exciting role will give you the opportunity to work across a number of treasury activities including:
- Development, enhancement, maintenance, and review of liquidity regulatory reporting interpretations including LCR and NSFR.
- Collaboration and engagement with partners across Treasury, Finance and Risk functions
- Participation in committee discussions and working groups to review and approve liquidity regulatory interpretations
- Conducting peer analysis
- Analysis of the impact of new businesses and products on liquidity regulatory reporting
To be successful, you will have the confidence, drive, and problem-solving skills to innovate and deliver great outcomes. We are looking for highly motivated and flexible team players who have:
- A degree level-qualification, preferably in a business/finance/economics or related discipline and with approx. 5-12 years of experience within banking and finance, with a demonstrable track record of working on regulatory interpretations.
- An understanding of the liquidity implications of a range of financial products such as complex OTC derivatives, futures, and risk transfer structures.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, including the ability to understand and succinctly explain complex data.
- An ability to resolve competing priorities and communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders.
- An aptitude for creative and innovative thinking whilst also having strong attention to detail.
To help us transform our Group Treasury function and evolve the future of finance at Macquarie, apply now.
About the Financial Management Group
In our Financial Management Group you will be part of a team that provides strategic analysis and advice on capital, funding, liquidity, tax and financial performance to support the growth of Macquarie's businesses around the world. You will join a team that ensures Macquarie continues to meet its financial, regulatory and tax reporting compliance obligations in the jurisdictions in which we operate, and a team that maintains significant relationships on behalf of the Group.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you’ll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.