At Macquarie, we support a hybrid working model
You will be a key contributor to the BFS client servicing vision and roadmap, and work in a collaborative, fast paced environment where we are empowered to make decisions that result in the best banking experience for our clients and staff. As someone with passion, curiosity and enthusiasm, you will drive change and have a strong desire to learn.
You act as the voice of the customer within and between the business and IT teams. You will collaborate closely with stakeholders across our Client Experience, Product and Channel teams, in order to understand, document and deliver on client servicing requirements, across both omnichannel (telephony/voice and digital servicing) and assisted features. You will work and collaborate closely with internal and third-party development teams to ensure delivery of those requirements, features and user stories within an agile framework.
In this role, you will:
- Support the implementation of omni-channel (telephony/voice and digital servicing), and client servicing capabilities and features in Salesforce
- Work closely with business stakeholders, Product Owner and scrum team to ensure features and stories are refined and ready, with acceptance criteria complete
- Analyse data & processes to drive viable solutions that enhance our client/employee experience
- Plan, support and execute testing of new features and changes when needed
- Promote continuous improvement and innovation in the scrum team, identify and implement opportunities to improve processes and practice
- Play an active role in the delivery and release process, ensuring requirements are tracked and delivered on time and with quality
- Seek to learn the business you are supporting, drive to understand the 'What' and 'Why' and connect the benefit of digital servicing capabilities
- Perform other ad hoc analysis and duties as required
To excel in this role, you will:
- Have at least 5 years in a similar Business Analyst role
- Have previous experience implementing solutions across contact centre and digital servicing channels - documenting processes, gathering business requirements and writing user stories and features
- Have experience in managing work using agile principles and frameworks
- Have consulting or analyst experience, advocating for customer or business users on customer, digital or transformation projects
- Be curious and self-motivated, with a passion for developing exceptional client experiences
- Highly organised, with an ability to manage and track work across multiple boards, initiatives, and teams
- Be an analytical thinker who can process data, synthesise into insights and present to stakeholders in compelling ways that drive strategic change
- Thrive in a collaborative team, bringing excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Committed to best practice and sharing ideas and inspiration within the team and across the organisation
- Love big challenges, tackling them with collaboration and keeping the client front of mind
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills and ability to break-down complex problems into smaller components
- A team-first attitude and enthusiasm for Agile culture
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
About Banking and Financial Services
Banking and Financial Services is Macquarie’s retail banking and financial services business, providing a diverse range of personal banking, wealth management, business banking and vehicle finance products and services to retail clients, advisers, brokers and business clients.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable environment enables us to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. From day one, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’ is as inspiring to you as it is to us, please apply. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways.
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity, equity and inclusion. We encourage candidates to speak with a member of our recruitment team if you require adjustments to our recruitment process to support you, and the type of working arrangements that would help you thrive.