We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced candidate to join our Risk Management Group (RMG) to support the uplift of Risk Frameworks for managing Unauthorised Trading and Electronic Trading risks.
This role is within the Line 2 Operational Risk Management Framework (ORMF) team, working closely with RMG and Line 1 business stakeholders to formalise these risk frameworks and support enhancement of the control environment. As the Risk Framework owner, you will be a centre of expertise and act as a catalyst for change on best practice control design, risk measurement and analysis, evaluation and reporting of Unauthorised Trading and Electronic Trading risks. You will also collaborate with, and present to senior management to implement strategic control transformation initiatives.
This position offers an opportunity for you to work in a rewarding and dynamic role in a fast paced and high performing team.
What we are looking for:
- Experience with Operational Risk Management Frameworks gained within the Capital Markets business of an international financial institution and/or professional services firm
- A proven ability to work with senior leaders within a global organisation from either a Line 1 or 2 capacity to strengthen and embed robust risk management practices
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, and an ability to grasp abstract concepts and complex requirements to further develop and build on our Operational Risk Management Framework
- Strong risk management skills with deep experience in building control frameworks, and control performance indicators
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to persuade, initiate and lead conversations with subject matter experts and business leaders regarding strategic deliverables
You will join an experienced team, working collaboratively within a global matrixed organisation to deliver results while showing tenacity, agility, and a proven ability to sustain high levels of performance in a fast-paced, output focused environment.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you, please apply via the link below.
About the Risk Management Group
The Risk Management Group (RMG) is an independent, centralised unit responsible for ensuring all risk across Macquarie are appropriately assessed and managed. Its divisions include Behavioural Risk, Compliance, Credit, Financial Crime Risk, Internal Audit, Market Risk, Operational Risk, Regulatory Affairs and Aggregate Risk, and RMG Enterprise Support.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable environment enables us to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. From day one, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’ is as inspiring to you as it is to us, please apply. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways.
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity, equity and inclusion. We encourage candidates to speak with a member of our recruitment team if you require adjustments to our recruitment process to support you, and the type of working arrangements that would help you thrive.