The Audio-Visual Technology team is part of the Corporate Operations group at Macquarie. The goal is to continuously maximise the Workplace meeting experience across the group. To remain competitive in the digital marketplace our client and staff experiences need to be optimised, meaningful and current.
This is an exciting position for a client-focused Senior Audio-Visual support engineer with extensive Audio Visual and Video Conferencing experience to join the Global AV/VC Technology team. Providing a pivotal supporting role ensuring the successful design, delivery, and operations of AV solutions across all regions. You will manage a mix of BAU and major projects works with a pack schedule of rollouts forecast for the next 2 years.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- driving consistent AV services across the workplace including video conferencing, digital signage, display, IPTV and meeting room technology
- acting as consultant for all AV matters across the organisation and advise on best practices to provide world-class experience for meeting participants
- providing technical support, as the AV subject matter expert, from system design to procurement, delivery, operations, and support
- liaising with business compliance, legal, security, risk, and finance teams to ensure successful delivery and ongoing operations of various AV technology solutions
- managing global AV and meeting room technology designs to global standards and ensure consistency across the regions and buildings
- evaluating latest AV technologies and products including audio-visual equipment, settings, room design, acoustic, lighting challenging the boundaries to inspire, create and innovate in all areas related to the AV experience
- managing AV projects including budget and timeline to successful outcomes
- integrating with all aspects of the business to identify opportunities to include AV solutions into our service offerings
- ensuring successful incident and problem and resolution management of AV related issues engaging third-party support where required.
In addition, your skills/background will ideally include:
- passionate about AV technology and delivering innovative and progressive solutions exceeding customer expectations
- SME level knowledge of audio and video systems such as Cisco/Webex, Zoom, Crestron, Polycom, MS Teams, Appspace and IPTV (Exterity) solutions
- strong communication and stakeholder management skills, able to communicate, present, and generate enthusiasm and buy-in for ideas and solutions. Coordinate multi-skill teams across the bank
- strong organisational, project and time management skills
- understanding of audio-visual testing methodologies and quality assurance
- understanding of Compliance, Risk and Regulatory policies and framework
- experience in large enterprise AV project delivery, large scale refresh and building migration projects
- experience managing large scale, high-profile events
- knowledge of broadcasting and streaming technologies
- industry and vendor certifications highly valued
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity in a highly dynamic and rapidly evolving IT discipline please apply.
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you’ll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.