Join our Risk Technology team as an Experienced/Senior Data Delivery Lead in Financial Crime Risk area and be responsible for delivering an enterprise-wide technology and data led transformation to create an integrated risk detection capability for both internal and external threats.
In this role, you will be operating as a senior Data Delivery Lead responsible to deliver to an integrated Macquarie’s Financial Crime Technology ecosystem and powered by advanced data analytics capability, enabling the enterprise to enhance its detection offering across key risk events.
You will part of a globally distributed team, with high visibility across a major initiative. You will have a broad and deep understanding of front-to-back data solutions supporting Financial Crime. Your ability to lead, communicate effectively, influence senior management, and contribute to cross-functional teams across the business will be vital in this role. Other key attributes that will aid in your success include:
• applied experience leading and delivering data projects to support Financial Crime Risk capability
• working knowledge of technology capabilities for financial risk monitoring, and understanding or applied experience in machine learning based risk management
• proven experience in data management with automated data lineage, data integration and data quality control techniques, preferably within financial services domain
• demonstrate ability to collaborate with diverse stakeholders to understand and solve complex problems through advanced use of data techniques and cloud technologies, including AI and Machine Learning
• evangelisation of data analytics and data democratisation
• strong track record in delivery with good understanding of Agile principles
• excellent written and verbal communication skills with both technical and non-technical stakeholder
• experience in Financial Services will be highly regarded
In this role we need you to:
• demonstrated experience in product ownership, delivery, and people leadership
• develop and deliver on the strategic risk management solutions and its future roadmap
• thought leadership in solving complex data problems
• develop a governance and control framework to assure the integrity, completeness and accuracy of data collected or created by the strategic data platforms
• experience in iterative development delivering incremental value.
If this role sounds like the right opportunity to further your career, please apply via the link or reach out to email@example.com for more information.
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable environment enables us to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. From day one, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’ is as inspiring to you as it is to us, please apply. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways.
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity, equity and inclusion. We encourage candidates to speak with a member of our recruitment team if you require adjustments to our recruitment process to support you, and the type of working arrangements that would help you thrive.