Forget what you know about big banks and how they do digital! We work like a start-up in a large organisation which is really great because unlike some start-ups we're fully supported to innovate and push digital boundaries. In our digital team we love Agile and you will be a part of a collaborative team who work fast and are empowered to make decisions which result in the best product for our customers.
We live in a world of hyper automation and where most of the information is generated digitally; yet we still require manual interventions and processed for many tasks. The mission of this team is to digitalise more banking offerings so that our customers can focus their time and energy where it matters most.
As a newly created role, you’ll help recruit a new team of talented designers and engineers to craft experiences that delight customers and help us on our mission of providing seamless 24/7 banking experiences.
As a Product Owner you will be a champion of exceptional customer experiences, working closely with the designers in your team to understand the needs and pain points of your users. You will develop a clear, compelling and challenging vision and roadmap that will be used to both lead the team and align your stakeholders. In addition, you will work to ensure that the backlog is visible, transparent and clear to all and features and stories are prioritised to maximise customer and business value.
In order to be successful in this role, you will bring an ability to strategise, articulate a clear vision as well as strong problem solving and analytical skills. You will have excellent relationship building and communication skills and an understanding of key HCD as well as Agile/Scrum concepts.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate closely with a cross functional team of Designers, Business Analysts, Architects, Engineers and other experts
- Refine and write user stories, provide guidance to the scrum team on user behaviour and to enhance user experience.
- Help drive development, identify areas for improvement through data analysis, and promote continuous improvement to enable us to achieve our strategic goals.
- Helping the team with ensuring the quality of work being delivered is upheld
- Champion exceptional customer experiences and prioritise outstanding design
- Participate in design processes to uncover the needs and motivations of our customers
- Prioritise features and stories to maximise customer and business value
- Manage stakeholders by understanding their needs and expectations, and communicating effectively with them
What we're looking for:
· 3+ years experience in a Product Owner role, thriving in a collaborative team, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with customer facing digital products in the digitalisation space
· Passionate customer experience advocates, committed to best practice, process improvements and sharing ideas and inspiration within the team
· Problem solvers who love big challenges and innovative ways of thinking
- Prior solid experience in a Business Analyst role
· Prior experience working in a fast paced, agile environment and human centred design
· Experience with agile, technology development and financial services a bonus
We are a diverse team with backgrounds from across the world, but we all have one thing in common – we love all things tech and changing customer experiences. We are doing great things which will revolutionise how our customers interact with us.
We collaborate, design and create amazing digital products as well as constantly improving our current digital suite to match. We want your opinion to help us go from strength to strength. You'll be a part of a team that loves the work they do and who enjoy working together. They're passionate about their work, and they're passionate about motivating each other to do great things.
If you are ready to take on a new challenge and help us create exceptional customer experiences then we look forward to hearing from you. Please use the link to apply.
About Banking and Financial Services
Banking and Financial Services is Macquarie’s retail banking and financial services business, providing a diverse range of personal banking, wealth management, business banking and vehicle finance products and services to retail clients, advisers, brokers and business clients.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We recognise that flexibility comes in a variety of forms. Talk to us about what flexibility you need.