As a CounterParty DevOps Engineer, you will be part of the Client Lifecycle Management (CLM) agile team, helping to build the CLM of tomorrow, through digitizing the customer journey.
The Client Lifecycle Management Technology team have an opening for a DevOps engineer. We are an Agile team responsible for the technology that supports the client onboarding, maintenance and review process for all of Macquarie’s institutional clients and we have a bold vision to transform how this is done through digitizing the customer journey. We are also transforming the way we work so as to build high performing scrum teams that support this product vision.
We are looking for T Shaped people – DevOps engineers that have competencies in all aspects of engineering, including testing/QA, back-end development, integration, SQL and DevOps. Your passion for technology innovation will allow you to harness emerging technology trends and to deliver solutions to our clients in an efficient and agile manner.
We anticipate to excel in this role you will ideally have:
- experience in Cloud based development such as with AWS as Cloud Compute
- Java experience
- RDS including MSSQL and Postgres
- Scripting such as Bash
- Continuous deployment delivery (CI/CD)
- Good understanding of data concepts, design patterns and algorithms, and
- Embrace the breadth of engineering competencies, including DevOps and testing
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Application Development and Architecture experience (Full stack)
Bonus for any of the following:
- Working with any of the following technologies including Hadoop, Spark, Elastic Search, Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience in microservice architecture
- Working with JBoss, IIS or other web servers
- Understanding of messaging queues and pub/sub model
- Domain knowledge of counterparty data, and supporting KYC and AML regulatory domains
- Experience with data migration
If this sounds like your next opportunity, please apply on the link below
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and in combination with our inclusive environment, it enables us to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. From day one, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’ is as inspiring to you as it is to us, please apply. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways.
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We encourage candidates to speak with a member of our recruitment team if you require adjustments to our recruitment process to support you, and the type of working arrangements that would help you thrive.