In this role you will join a team of restAPI developers with a passion for automation and finding new opportunities to reduce manual effort for our clients.
Our current APIs are written in C# on dotNetCore and moving forward, we are exploring opportunities to leverage Python, Ansible, and AWS solutions to realise additional value.
We are excited to welcome a new member to our team with the primary duties of:
• developing and supporting our restAPIs: c# asp.netCore, Lambda functions with Python/DotNet,Automation with AWX Ansible
• troubleshooting and supporting our business logic libraries: C# dotnetCore /nuget /Powershell / SQL
• working with our CICD Pipelines and GIT repositories: Azure DevOps /BitBucket
• write unit tests to assure high code-coverage: xUnit.
In this role you will have the opportunity to skill-up in additional areas as we look to expand the functionality to our restAPI portfolio with the following languages / technologies:
• AWX Ansible
• AWS Lambda
In return we will reward you with:
• being part of a highly collaborative and supportive team of diverse developers and engineers
• using modern technology, practices, and architectures
• access to broad training programs to sharpen your knowledge and keep up to date, such as industry leading online training platforms and fully funded certifications
• an all-day everyday breakfast bar
Please apply via the following link with your CV. Alternatively to find out more about the position at www.macquarie.com/careers or please email Nicky Bell via email@example.com for further information.
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Market Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and in combination with our inclusive environment, it enables us to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. From day one, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’ is as inspiring to you as it is to us, please apply. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways.
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We encourage candidates to speak with a member of our recruitment team if you require adjustments to our recruitment process to support you, and the type of working arrangements that would help you thrive.