Within Personal Banking, we are proud of our high-performance culture, diversity and inclusion. We have a strong focus on meeting community expectations and making risk-conscious and data-based decisions. In line with our entrepreneurial and innovative culture, we adopt Enterprise Agile and Human Centered Design ways of working and embrace a growth and learning mindset.
As the Senior Business Analyst, you will be working within the digital home loans theme, which aims to deliver the best customer experience for our home loan customers. You will be a key part of delivering this exceptional customer experience, working closely with cross functional teams across the enterprise. We are big on agile as a way of working, so we have a continuous improvement mindset and are always looking at how we deliver value to our customers as fast as possible.
The role involves you designing delivering and supporting solutions considering the end-to-end experience for customers applying for a Macquarie home loan. You will have expertise in business requirements gathering, leveraging data to support decision making, facilitating workshops, process design and process mapping. You will be an excellent collaborator and build strong relationships with a range of stakeholders. Most important you will be keen to deliver exceptional customer experiences and be a passionate self-starter.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 5+ years business analyst experience in the banking and financial services industry.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to define efficient solutions based on input from stakeholders
- Experience conducting workshops for requirements gathering including working with clients, business stakeholders and technical experts
- Expert in LEAN process design and process maps
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Inquisitive, open minded and challenge the status quo where required
- Experience in change management
- Self-motivation with a high level of accountability and the ability to drive successful outcomes
- Proven time management and planning abilities which allow you to identify task dependencies/ critical paths and determine appropriate milestones
- Experience with UX best-practices, design thinking and empathy testing
- Experience with enterprise agile and human centered design methodologies
- Relevant business or technology related degree
- Experience with Pega, SAP, Fuse and financial services knowledge including home loans are also highly desirable
Joining the Digital home loans team, means you will join a team that collaborates on the end to end experience, from front end customer UI to back end originations systems. This role is a great opportunity for someone passionate about creating a great customer experience, simplification and improving processes. You will also have a natural interest in technology.
If you are willing to be flexible, can own and see through tasks/projects to completion and are looking to stretch yourself and grow in a dynamic and professional environment then this may be the role for you.
About Banking and Financial Services
Banking and Financial Services is Macquarie’s retail banking and financial services business, providing a diverse range of personal banking, wealth management, business banking and vehicle finance products and services to retail clients, advisers, brokers and business clients.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and in combination with our inclusive environment, it enables us to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. From day one, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’ is as inspiring to you as it is to us, please apply. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways.
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We encourage candidates to speak with a member of our recruitment team if you require adjustments to our recruitment process to support you, and the type of working arrangements that would help you thrive.