You will be an energetic Scrum Master, joining to contribute to the delivery of critical Personal Banking Home Loan Originations. You will be the gatekeeper of our agile practices, where you will lead by example, help to nurture the agile mindset and enable the team to thrive. Best of all you will be working with an extremely talented team that is self-motivated to deliver a world class customer experience.
As a self-starter, you are proactive and love to get things done. Your high energy, focus and consultative approach will give you the ability to work across multiple streams. You have a passion for technology and a love for agile practices and continuous improvement, you will always be on the look out to see how we can do something better, quicker with a greater result.
This role will involve the following:
- Enable team success by facilitating the environment to release value on time.
- Use metrics effectively to improve quality and performance and coach the team to achieve it.
- Organise and facilitate the regular scrum team events e.g. daily stand-ups, refinement, sprint planning, demos, retrospectives and other related events. Be adept at ensuring these are effective and self-managed.
- Working closely with the team and other scrum masters to understand progress, dependencies, impediments to help achieve great customer and team outcomes. Key contact point for a wide variety of stakeholders across different levels.
- Work with the product owner and the team to ensure that features and stories are ready.
- Management of hiring and contract renewal process. Understand and help the team achieve their key motivations, career objectives and personal improvement needs.
You will bring the following skills to the table:
- A strong team player who knows what it takes to be a servant leader.
- Flexibility to deal with conflicting and changing priorities. Comfortable facilitating discussion on alternative approaches.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and multi-level stakeholder management skills. Comfortable with managing executives and stakeholders on high profile deliveries.
- Ability to assess detailed technical issues as well as to step back and look at the bigger picture.
- Strong technical mindset and systems experience
- Excellent facilitation, coaching, mentoring, teaching and problem-solving skills.
At Macquarie, we pride ourselves on being an employer of choice and our division has now been recognised as the “Best Agile Place to Work” by the World Agility Forum. This global award celebrates excellence and is the highest recognition of culture and agility.
If you are enthusiastic about all things Agile, with a strong desire for innovation, we want to hear from you or for more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and in combination with our inclusive environment, it enables us to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. From day one, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’ is as inspiring to you as it is to us, please apply. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways.
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We encourage candidates to speak with a member of our recruitment team if you require adjustments to our recruitment process to support you, and the type of working arrangements that would help you thrive.