In this role you will be part of the Business Banking Client Engagement team who are empowered to bring the single CRM vision to life as we move off a legacy platform into Salesforce.
You will be the voice of the customer, with a deep understanding and empathy for users’ needs and pain points that exist today. You will work closely with sales, operation & technology teams to identify improvements to current processes, assess solutions & regularly ship product enhancements with quality & speed.
In this role, you will be:
• working closely with business stakeholders, Product Owner and scrum team to ensure features and stories are refined and ready, with acceptance criteria complete.
• analyse data & processes to drive viable solutions that enhance our client/employee experience.
• acting as the voice of the customer to our engineers you will provide guidance on user behaviour to help drive development and participate in testing to ensure solution quality.
• provide regular demonstrations to stakeholders as part of sprint reviews.
• Promote continuous improvement and innovation in the scrum team.
• Previous experience in financial services is a must (particularly sales, client onboarding, client data).
• You have previously worked with Salesforce & have a good understanding of salesforce objects/data model.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to break-down complex problems into smaller components.
• T shaped skills with a willingness to learn, configure & test new technologies.
• A self-starter with a growth mindset and desire to learn.
• a team-first attitude and enthusiasm for Agile culture and Incremental delivery of Valuable Outcomes Sprint by Sprint
• a proactive attitude towards managing your own workload.
• excellent communication and collaboration skills; enjoyment of working with colleagues from different departments.
You will be a part of a team who are passionate about their work and motivating each other to do great things withing business banking.
About Banking and Financial Services
Banking and Financial Services is Macquarie’s retail banking and financial services business, providing a diverse range of personal banking, wealth management, business banking and vehicle finance products and services to retail clients, advisers, brokers and business clients.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and in combination with our inclusive environment, it enables us to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. From day one, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’ is as inspiring to you as it is to us, please apply. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways.
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We encourage candidates to speak with a member of our recruitment team if you require adjustments to our recruitment process to support you, and the type of working arrangements that would help you thrive.