Are you a relationship driven BA with financial services experience who has a flair for process documentation and excellent stakeholder management skills?
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to work in an inspiring Enterprise Technology team in Sydney. We are looking for someone who will thrive in a fast-paced, delivery focused environment and draw on your collaborative and problem-solving skills to achieve optimal outcomes.
As our Business Analyst, you will be capable of working within a small, targeted team or as an individual consultant to an area. You will need to have a flexible approach and adapt easily in a dynamic environment where priorities can shift. Additionally, having a strong sense of ownership to follow your deliverables through to closure will be paramount, as will be the confidence to challenge ideas and processes, enabling the teams you work in to deliver more efficient outcomes. The initial focus of this role is understanding and documenting our technology delivery processes and controls, with a view to highlighting areas for improvement and opportunities to utilise best practices across Macquarie.
In this role you will:
- collaborate with a range of both technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple levels
- use your structured approach and analytical thinking working on multiple projects
- work closely with service owners, product owners, technical experts, and scrum teams to refine and write user stories and support the agile delivery of projects
- use your diverse skills and approach to work collaboratively on technology-enabled initiatives within a large enterprise environment.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Business Analyst, ideally within banking and financial services
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills with the ability to define efficient solutions based on input from stakeholders
- strong customer focus with deep understanding of the value of customer experience
- ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- experience conducting workshops for requirements gathering/process mapping and soliciting solution feedback, including working with business stakeholders and technical experts
- confident with process design and process maps
- strong problem solving and process improvement skills
- strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to produce quality documentation
- awareness of enterprise agile methodologies and ideally experience working in Agile teams
- ability to manage competing resources and priorities
- self-motivation with a high level of accountability and the ability to drive successful outcomes
- inquisitive, open mind and a drive to challenge the status quo where required.
Please apply via the following link with your CV. Alternatively to find out more about the position at www.macquarie.com/careers or please email Nicky Bell via email@example.com for further information.
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Market Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation.
About Enterprise Technology
Enterprise Technology brings together technology delivery and support for Financial Management Group (including Corporate Affairs), Risk Management Group and Corporate Operations Group (including Business Services Division and Human Resources) and Legal. The team also supports the service to provide Macquarie employees with the best digital experience including Macquarie.com and digital productivity apps and play a critical role in the execution of our Enterprise Data and Digitalisation Strategy. Enterprise Technology operate out of Sydney, Manila, Gurugram, New York, London and Jacksonville hubs.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and in combination with our inclusive environment, it enables us to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. From day one, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’ is as inspiring to you as it is to us, please apply. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways.
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We encourage candidates to speak with a member of our recruitment team if you require adjustments to our recruitment process to support you, and the type of working arrangements that would help you thrive.