Join our Credit Risk team, the independent risk management team of Banking and Financial Services, and enjoy playing a key role in the implementation of MBL data supply framework and compliance with the Comprehensive Credit Reporting (“CCR”) scheme across our retail lending products.
With focus on the technical aspect of CCR, you will join a team that has responsibility to facilitate all aspects of the implementation across home loans, asset finance and credit cards. The team works in close collaboration with the Personal Banking and Business Banking ecosystems, including product, data stewards, technology, compliance, legal and operations teams, to ensure MBL complies with existing and scheduled CCR obligations, and have a framework to handle ongoing regulatory changes.
The team also manages the governance of Credit Risk wide aspects such as: application scorecards and risk appetite statement; as well as the coordination of management reporting and Credit risk related ad hoc submissions to the regulators.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting technical and data steward teams with the implementation of Australia Credit Reporting Data Standard (“ACRDS”) version 3, and any future versions, performing data testing and validation of outputs.
- New CCR hardship reporting: Interpreting business requirements, implement and conduct data quality testing and on-going review of data using SQL
- Use SQL to support data validation, testing and technical requirements related to establishing multi bureaux reporting
- Design and establishment of data quality monitoring dashboards and analytics
- Monitoring CCR submissions on a monthly basis
- Assist with the documentation of on-going CCR data quality monitoring, corrections and changes
- Support the establishment of the bank’s multi bureaux strategy
- Support the optimisation of current credit risk bureaus services across the bank
- Contributing to BAU and ad-hoc team activities and initiatives e.g. monthly management reporting coordination
You will develop and maintain a deep understanding of regulatory CCR requirements and internal data standards, and you will use this to ensure MBL CCR data supply is compliant.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Minimum 5+ years experience in a credit risk data or regulatory reporting role, working in financial services industry with the ability to work well cross functionally and develop productive/collaborative relationships.
- Prior experience working with CCR preferred but not essential, provided there is strong interest and willingness to learn
- Experience with data analysis and visualisation tools such as SQL and Tableau
- Experience with extracting information from data warehouses
- Being proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint with excellent written and verbal communication skills will set you up for success in this role.
- The ability to multi-task and be flexible, and the ability to work individually as well within a team.
- This role will suit you if you are analytical, are commercially minded and enjoy problem solving. You will have a track record of success in the workplace, combined with an outstanding academic background in a finance or quantitative degree.
If you are looking for your next career move and the above sounds like you, please apply online now.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at http://www.macquarie.com/careers.
About Banking and Financial Services
Banking and Financial Services is Macquarie’s retail banking and financial services business, providing a diverse range of personal banking, wealth management, business banking and vehicle finance products and services to retail clients, advisers, brokers and business clients.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and in combination with our inclusive environment, it enables us to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. From day one, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’ is as inspiring to you as it is to us, please apply. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways.
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We encourage candidates to speak with a member of our recruitment team if you require adjustments to our recruitment process to support you, and the type of working arrangements that would help you thrive.