As a Fraud Technology Senior DevOps Engineer with strong technical and communication skills, you will work closely with an agile team of Security experts with a focus to build and maintain the technology that help us protect our customers from fraud and cybercrime. E.g., detection of digital identity take over, banking malware and phone porting etc.
Your main area of responsibility will be to work with other DevOps Engineers to design, provision, deploy, monitor and continuously improve the fraud/security platforms in our digital banking environment. As a keen and passionate technologist, you will maintain knowledge across platforms, to ensure continuous evolvement and holistic improvement in the way our business protects our customers.
Your responsibilities include:
- ensuring the uptime and performance of our security platforms and services to clients
- manage continuous build, test and deployment of cyber security platforms with a change management framework
- build and operate monitoring to ensure security, availability, reliability, performance and cost.
- identifying and addressing operational improvements, including elimination of manual processes, improving documentation, and fixing platform issues & defects.
- providing platform and product support that may extend to out of hours on-call and responding to cyber security events or threat
- continuous learning and enhancing functional knowledge of the platform to be able to assist in designing, improving and providing consult to user issues
- working collaboratively and closely with internal and external clients, both in the technology and business areas to identify opportunities and ideas
- contribute and participate in Agile Development process
- ability to thrive in a high performing and dynamic environment
We would like to hear from you if you have exceptional communication skills, as well as:
- at least 5-8 minimum years of solid IT and Client Support experience with either DevOps, application, security and/or infrastructure support responsibilities.
- experience in troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, able to look for the root cause and solve issues quickly
- experience in building searches/rules and dashboards in a monitoring and logging tool. Preferable SumoLogic.
- experience working with the full Atlassian suite (confluence, bamboo, jira, stash)
- experience with linux administration (removing windows administration a need)
- knowledge of any of the cloud technologies (AWS, GCP, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Terraform, etc)
- working understanding of HTML constructs, web application frameworks
We would be additionally be interested if you have experience in any of the following:
- experience with application development
- experience building up CI/CD pipelines
- experience and/or familiar with ETL / API / Integration technology
- strong delivery skills in preparing technical design documents
- exposure in security engineering or security by design concepts
- exposure to Cyber Security and security risk management
- experience with Digital Web protection and Fraud technologies (ex: Akamai, WAFs, etc)
Find out more about Macquarie careers at http://www.macquarie.com/careers
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and in combination with our inclusive environment, it enables us to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. From day one, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’ is as inspiring to you as it is to us, please apply. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways.
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We encourage candidates to speak with a member of our recruitment team if you require adjustments to our recruitment process to support you, and the type of working arrangements that would help you thrive.