As a Supplier Finance Analyst, you will join a small team responsible for providing impartial supplier and finance management across all services teams in Technology Infrastructure & Personal Technology (both internally supported, and vendor supported services).
As part of this central Supplier Management Office team, you will work with suppliers, technology, and internal stakeholders to ensure our service owners are supported in key areas of Finance Management and Supplier Management functions required of technology services within Macquarie when dealing with Suppliers.
You will identify and manage related risks across teams, along with identifying improved processes and workflows based on NIST, COBIT, and ITIL.
In this position you will focus on the consolidation, simplification and automation of recoveries and other activities.
As an effective communicator, you’ll engage with technology stakeholders across senior levels and coach them through how to effectively manage finance within their teams while carrying out financial due diligence, invoice and expense management and forecasting.
In addition, you will be asked to investigate and determine targeted solutions on aspects of failure demand.
Your key day to day responsibilities will include:
- risk management, supporting services and teams managing issues and actions to ensure successful delivery of the service portfolio
- stakeholder engagement with the ability to collaborate and coordinate with technology stakeholders across the organisation and their suppliers
- Related service management and controls assurance type activities managing compliance and supplementing support teams in their engagements with Suppliers
- data analysis with the ability to review and improve workflows, reporting, processes and reduce waste
- supplier management and financial due diligence oversight for services (including areas such as billing and recoveries)
- effective communication and coaching with stakeholders at director levels including technology leadership teams.
Please apply via the following link with your CV. Alternatively to find out more about the position at www.macquarie.com/careers or please email Nicky Bell via email@example.com for further information.
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Market Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and in combination with our inclusive environment, it enables us to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. From day one, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’ is as inspiring to you as it is to us, please apply. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways.
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We encourage candidates to speak with a member of our recruitment team if you require adjustments to our recruitment process to support you, and the type of working arrangements that would help you thrive.