Are you an experienced Scrum Master who is passionate about bringing people together to deliver innovative technology solutions to connect effectively with customers through marketing and web channels for the Banking & Financial Services (BFS) division of Macquarie Bank?
In this role you will be part of the MarTech team who are empowered to bring best in class technology solutions to our customers through our public website, Salesforce platforms and associated integrations.
As the Scrum Master for the team, you will lead and facilitate Agile practices from inception through to delivery and ongoing operations. Additionally, you will foster a high performing culture focused not only on shipping regular product enhancements with quality and speed, but also by having fun.
If you are someone with a desire to be part of something exciting and innovative, and who has the drive to lead change and share your expertise, then this could be the opportunity for you!
To be successful in this role you will have:
- strong Scrum Master experience, ideally within financial services and across more than one team
- experience in tech project delivery using Kanban and SCRUM
- strong facilitation skills and capability to drive effective team ceremonies including stand-ups, showcases and retrospectives
- strong organisation and scheduling skills with excellent dependency management
- have a passion for Agile mindset, values, behaviours and genuinely feel a sense of pride and achievement when the team wins and improves
- strong, multi-level stakeholder and relationship management skills; an excellent communicator
- experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce integration or Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and in combination with our inclusive environment, it enables us to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. From day one, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’ is as inspiring to you as it is to us, please apply. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways.
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We encourage candidates to speak with a member of our recruitment team if you require adjustments to our recruitment process to support you, and the type of working arrangements that would help you thrive.