Take ownership of the Corporate Governance aspects of this Project and come and join our dynamic London Liquidation Projects team on a 12 month contract with the possibility of extension.
You will provide key governance and company secretarial inputs into the project and support to senior directors, business group heads and support divisions on a global project to liquidate/dissolve entities that are no longer required. You will be the main corporate governance contact in the team and will take the lead on implementing the corporate governance/company secretarial elements of the dissolution step plans.
Your responsibilities will include:
- conducting due diligence on entities proposed for dissolution/liquidation
- supporting team members both in the FMG Liquidation Project Team and the local Governance team with regards to compiling, finalising and signing off on said due diligence
- drafting board resolutions and related documents
- attending and minuting Board meetings and following up on actions
- working closely with key internal stakeholders (including Finance, Tax, Treasury, Compliance and Legal) as well as external advisers where necessary, to formulate and implement dissolution step plans
- managing, advising and reporting on the dissolution of entities and assisting with the tracking of related cost savings.
You will be driven and self-motivated and will have strong company secretarial and corporate governance knowledge and experience gained in a similar, faced paced environment. You will have an appropriate qualification, ICSA is preferred, but above all will be able to demonstrate a passion for what you do. Your integrity and pragmatic approach to problems will be your strength along with the ability to communicate with people at all levels within our business. You are a team player, can multi-task and have a successful track record in a relevant corporate governance related role.
If this sounds like your next role, then please apply now!
About the Financial Management Group
The Financial Management Group provides financial, tax and treasury services to all areas of Macquarie. The group is focused on providing strategic analysis and advice to Macquarie's businesses and senior management, managing Macquarie's funding, liquidity and capital position, ensuring Macquarie continues to meet regulatory and compliance obligations and managing Macquarie's corporate affairs.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
We recognise that flexibility comes in a variety of forms. Talk to us about what flexibility you need.